Westwood College offers organizations the opportunity to create a no cost partnership that will provide educational benefits to their personnel and benefits to the company. Highlights of these programs include:
Specialized application and tuition rates for employees
- Members of Alliance organizations enjoy a specialized tuition rate with the exception of the Masters of Business Administration (MBA) program
Dedicated enrollment personnel
- Alliance member personnel who become Westwood students enjoy a streamlined enrollment process beginning with a welcome call and continuing throughout the admissions cycle
Ongoing educational options
- Our tuition-free1 alumni retraining program helps keep our graduates on top of the latest advances in their fields after graduation
- Students can return to Westwood College to audit classes, take courses that have been updated since graduation or work with our career services team
- Alliance member employees enjoy a career-focused curriculum in their field of study
- Courses offered utilize industry-relevant technology available in a student's career of choice
- Westwood instructors are professionals in their field
Flexible learning environment
- Westwood College offers a 14-campus nationwide college system in addition to online programs
- Day, evening and, in some cases, weekend classes are available to accommodate an uninterrupted work schedule2
Access to graduating students
- Priority is granted to alliance organizations seeking Westwood College career-focused graduates for hire
- Partnership privileges include on-campus interviewing opportunities, presentations to graduating classes and speaking engagements at campus career events
- We take the time to match your specific requirements with the skills of our students and graduates. Learn more about hiring our graduates.
1 Participating in the Westwood alumni retraining is tuition-free for qualified graduates. Additional costs such as online lab fees, books and supplies are the responsibility of the student. Retraining is limited to the program from which the student graduated and is subject to class and space availability.
2 While Westwood strives to accommodate a variety of schedules, we cannot guarantee the ability to work around every student’s schedule.